Fall is the time for our most important fund-raising drive of the year-the Annual Fund. If you're a longtime parent at The Children's House, you know what the Annual Fund means for our school and how your generous donation goes directly to enrich our program.
For new parents wondering, What is the Annual Fund? Here's the answer:
The Annual Fund is crucial to maintaining the high-quality programming that you expect and that our students deserve.
The Children's House is a school where children create a strong foundation of character, intellect, and self-direction during the most impressionable and formative phase of their early development. Each year families, grandparents, alumni, and friends of The Children's House choose to support our important mission by making a gift to our Annual Fund.
Your gift allows us to:
• Attract and retain the best-trained professionals who meet the stringent standards set by international Montessori training community
• Equip every classroom with a full set of the highest quality Montessori materials
• Maintain our commitment to daily physical education and healthy living curriculum
• Care for our beautiful 8.5 acre campus
• Support continuing education for our staff and faculty through professional development opportunities
• Support educational enrichment including music, performing and visual arts and foreign language
With your generous support to the Annual Fund, you are enriching the life of every student who attends The Children's House. You are giving them the gift of a "head-start" toward a bright and productive future. On their behalf, we are grateful!
Head of School